Adam Frąckowiak, LL.M.
- attorney at law, founder
I’m passionate about classic cars and motorsport. I have been practising alpine skiing, sailing and windsurfing for years.
- I have advised energy companies from the gas, heating, electricity and renewable energy sectors on all issues related to licensed and regulated activities, including relations with customers and the regulator.
- I took part in the restructuring processes of energy groups and in numerous proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office (ERO) regarding, among others, tariffs, concessions or proceedings concerning imposing administrative fines on energy companies.
- I have created and provided opinions on various instructions and internal regulations (including the first gas storage code in Poland), contract templates, product documentation (including non-standard products) and international trade agreements, both for business and consumers.
- I have represented clients in several million-zloty court proceedings. Together with my former colleagues, we were awarded a Supreme Court decision in favour of our client, resulting in the reversal of a fine of over one million zlotys previously imposed on the client. In another court dispute, we achieved the conclusion of a favourable settlement ending a long and complicated dispute of unpredictable outcome between two major gas sector players in Poland.
- I advised clients from the energy sector in proceedings before EU bodies (ACER) and before the Court of First Instance.
- I co-authored reports for the Ministry of Economy aimed at working out optimal solutions for legislative changes in the Polish legal environment, also on the basis of best practice from selected foreign jurisdictions, with regard to:
- introduction of the institution of an energy cooperative in Poland;
- facilitating the functioning of energy clusters in Poland;
- development of nuclear energy in Poland.
- I have conducted numerous audits and implementation projects in the area of data protection, both for large corporate clients and for smaller entities.
- I have advised various industry organisations on issues related to data processing, conducted numerous training courses on data protection and provided services as an external data protection officer.
- I have given my opinion on the processes of concluding contracts at distance, also via websites. I have prepared the necessary documentation in line with the requirements of electronic services and consumer regulations.
- I have provided advice to clients from the insurance sector, including the largest insurers active on the Polish market, in regulatory, contract, data protection and tort matters.
If you are interested in a detailed list of experience, please contact my office.
I am a member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Poznań.